Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best Freind!

Ever since I was born I have known one of the best people I know now. We have shared so many things together. It has sadly come to a
stop for now. Rebecca has moved to Haiti. It is been a turning point. I will say I had a dream about you, that you came to town and I gave you a great big hug and I was crying happy tears.  Then I woke up and it was all over! I almost cried! I have so many great memories with you. Here are only a couple of them: I remember the digging of you pond at your house. The opening of the Market Place. Sitting in the pots and getting our picture taken. You having a kitten thats eyes never opened and then it died. Your family having so many animals like the goats, Anna the dog, 2 puppies, the fainting goats, and all the cats and kittens, and yet I think they all either died or ran away and never cam back.  Being in so many dance recitals and nutcrackers that I can no longer count on my hands. Birthday party's. Meeting Jamie for the first time. Dance class and goofing off. Playing stuck in the mud with Natasha. Meeting a Haitian for the first time (Jr.) Going to DR together and trying to sleep in Miss Casey's car on the way! (FAIL) Getting in trouble for jumping on your parent's bed and Hannah not getting in trouble. Holding the kittens by the neck and Taylor getting mad at us. Staying up till three in the morning with you and Lily. You saying that you want to marry the Chick-fil-a cow and me telling you that cows are girls. Going to Haiti for the first time. Seeing who could make a better tent in your living room and Natasha saying that she can not pick which one was better. You laying down on the floor and Katrina liking your face and nibbling you ear! Knowing that Brandon was going to purpose to Whitney when I spent the night.  Airplane ride home to America and you keep on spilling your food on me. Doing improv commercials for Cory and him getting really mad at us. Us putting on a swim suits and taking showers with the watering can and you making me bleed because you scraped my leg with the watering can. ( I still have a scare from that.) Us writing a letter because we where scared to ask Natasha if we could play stuck in the mud and then dressing me up in all blue so that I could be the mail woman. Tickle fights to where we both almost peed our pants. WOW!!! We have done a lot together and there are a lot more to come. I love you Rebecca and can't wait till Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment